Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sometime Soon

Sometime in the near future I would like to go raw for a period of time. Now, before any of you start asking your skeptical questions READ UP ON IT. It makes sense. A lot of it. I, however, am not interested in it for weight loss, though some people are. I just like the cleanness of it all. I would do it this second if I could afford to buy a dehydrator, Vitamix, and all the expensive ingredients.

For now I just eat raw whenever possible. But I still like cakes for a Sunday indulgence. One of these days I'll fork out the cash to make a raw dessert...there are many that look just as good as any "real" dessert.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I like raw food because it is easier than cooking, I think. I have another suggestion: how about coming up with some real inexpensive menus that are healthy, delicious yet are within a conservative budget. That's my challenge to you. Some of us will be very interested.